by Debbie Strayer & Linda Fowler
The Paths of Progress: Extension extends the grade level for teaching with Paths of Progress up to a high school level. Students will use one additional reader for each unit plus a few extra reference/study materials. This Extension provides additional reading assignments, vocabulary words, research and reporting, Enrichment Activities, and a new "Menu" section that allows students to delve in deeper and make more connections with the same topics taught in the Paths of Progress text.
Please note: This supplement is not a stand alone curriculum. You must have Paths of Progress text curriculum in order to use the Extension.
Books used with the Paths of Progress: Extension:
- Unit 1 - The Swiss Family Robinson by Johann Wyss
- Unit 2 - 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Verne
- Unit 3 - The Hound of the Baskervilles by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- Unit 4 - Animal Farm by George Orwell
- Unit 5 - Miracles on Maple Hill by Virginia Sorensen
- Unit 6 - Eric Liddell Pure Gold by David McCasland
- The Gift of Music: Great Composers and Their Influence
- Whatever Happened to Penny Candy?
- A Bluestocking Guide: Economics
- Writers INC: A Student Handbook for Writing and Learning
- Discovering the History of Medicine
- Human Anatomy Coloring Book
Get the complete package of the extension lessons as a Digital Download with all books listed above and save 15%!